We present version 2.0
Version 2.0 of the Warp VR app has an improved user experience. Scenarios are presented more visually and it is easier to see which scenarios you have already played, which ones can be improved or scenarios you still need to play.
We are thrilled to launch this improved version at the start of 2019. And we are very curious what you think.
And of course it is still possible to play all your scenarios in VR or in 2D mode.
Version 2.0 is of course also developed for GearVR and the Oculus Go and the VR menu looks great in the new design.
We have some more improvements
Of course this version is not just a change in design, but also in functionality. Version 2.0 also offers:
- A personal welcome for every trainee
- Play VR scenarios of multiple organisations with the same login
- Filter scenarios by organisation
- See you high-score and try to improve
- Delete videos of a scenario right where you expect it
- Delete all videos at once to easier manage the required space on your device
And everything else you are used to
Version 2.0 of the WarpVR app still has all the functionality you are used to, such as:
- Offline playing of the VR scenarios you have access to
- Interaction though controller or gaze input
- Delete videos of scenarios you don't use (that much)
- Branding options, which are logo and custom colours
- Play scenarios in VR or 2D mode
We are off course thrilled to launch this improved version at the start of 2019. And we are very curious what you think.