You reached the Warp VR launcher and would like to start playing the VR training scenarios, but how?
Either you entered the launcher because you clicked on a link (which looks something like app.warp.studio/p/...) or because you clicked on a scenario from your Learning Management System (LMS).
I came here from my LMS
You click on a VR training scenario in your LMS and the Warp VR launcher opened. Follow the steps in the right column:
- First decide for which operating system you would like to download the Warp VR app. Download and install the Warp VR app for iOS, Android or Oculus.
- Open the app, click on 'Have a 6-digit code' and fill in the code that shows in the launcher.
- The VR scenario is shown in the mobile app and you can start playing.
- After you finished playing, go back to the launcher to make sure your final score is sent back to your LMS.
I came here by clicking on a link
If you clicked on a link and entered the launcher, you are first presented with a short form in order to get access to one or more VR training scenarios:
- Fill in your first name, last name and email address. Click 'submit'.
- You will now receive an email with instructions how to start playing in VR.
- Download and install the Warp VR app for for iOS, Android or Oculus.
- Open the app and sign in with your email address and temporary password. The app will ask you to change this password.
- After signing in, the VR scenarios are ready for you to play.