If you have an Apple or Android smartphone you can download the apps from the stores (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
The Warp VR app is also available on the Oculus Go and the Samsung Gear VR. The Warp VR app is not (yet) in the public store but can be downloaded through the following steps:
Step 1: Obtaining a key
This first step is to obtain a key through the key generator on this page.
Step 2: Entering the key in your Oculus Account
In order to download apps on your Samsung Gear VR and/or Oculus Go you need an Oculus Account (https://secure.oculus.com/sign-up). With your Oculus account you can redeem your code either through the Oculus website, the Oculus Companion app (only Android) or the Oculus App for Samsung Gear VR.
On the Oculus Website:
- Go to the code redemption page in your web browser: https://secure.oculus.com/redeem-code/
- If prompted, log into your Oculus account.
- Under Redeem Code, enter your promo code.
- Click Redeem.
On the Oculus Companion app on Android:
- Open the Oculus app on your Android phone.
- Tap Settings in the bottom menu.
- Under Payment tap Redeem Code.
- Enter your promo code and tap Submit.
On the Oculus App for Samsung Gear VR:
- Open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner
- Tap Redeem Code.
- Enter your code and then tap Submit.
- Oculus codes cannot currently be redeemed on Oculus iOS app.
- If you experience any issues redeeming the code, contact Warp Support.
Step 3: Installing the App on Your Account
After successfully redeeming your code it is time to install the app on your VR device.
- Put on your VR headset and go to the library in the Oculus Menu.
- Go to Not Installed in the library.
- Select the Warp VR app to install the app.
- After installation go to My Apps in the Library and select the Warp VR app.
Step 4: Opening the App and log in using your Warp VR credentials
- Go to the My apps part in the library of the Oculus Menu.
- Open the Warp VR app.
- Log in using your Warp VR credentials.
- Download your scenarios.
- Good luck with playing your scenarios!